Do you tend to judge people just by the way they look?

I dont.

Favorite Answer

actually now that i think about it...i do

i really wish i didnt but i think it became a habit

I tend to judge the trendy...but Im usually judging their clothes & style rather than the actual person's personality because to me that's impossible to do. People are so different from each other.

It depends, But I would say yes. But when you dont know someone thats what you see. Once you get to know someone, and if they are a really sweet person, I look past their appearance. But if someone dresses inappropriately I would basically judge them upon that (basically I'm saying its how bad they look, really) but I go from there.

I try not to but I do. I'm always surprised when I get to know a person, how they go from ugly/average looking to cute/hot? Personality makes a huge difference but when you don't know someone you don't have anything else to go by. Sad but true.

I do. I try not to but it has become a habit. Its really bad though. except im trying to stop. I haven't judged anyone today! =)

I got to say. SOMETIMES.

EDIT** now that I really think about it I always do it. It's just a girl habit.

yes somtimes i still do but when i was juged a few times i kinda thought wow this is wat those people felt like when i judged them so i don't really do it any more!!!! and i am happy i stoped!!!

sometime but it's not good.. nobody should judge someone by its appearance