I need help with my ipod?

I look everywhere for the answer in google but couldn't find it so please help me.Ok heres the problem, i know u have to put music in the ipod from itune. I download all the song i want from Limewire but the problem is i want to choose the songs i want to put in the ipod and not the song the itune choose. They say that i have a lot of songs so they have to select because it can only take 300 and something songs but i want to choose the song. I See my sharing folder and i select the song but i do not know what to do next. Can somebody tell me what to do and Help me put the songs i want in my ipod?

Favorite Answer

you can change it to make it so that the only songs you put on yer ipod are checked so then just check all the songs you want. the way to do that is plug yer ipod in and then click on it from itunes and then there will be a box that says "only load checked songs" or somthing like that and then check it and check the songs you want

hope i asnwered yer question!

Make a playlist with all the songs you want and then put only those songs on your iPod. Hope it helps. If my answer doesnt make sense just email me and I'll help you out.