Live EARTH. Does anyone really care or shall we burn it into the ground and let the future deal with it?

Favorite Answer

If nothing, the performances were great. Reminded me of Live Aid. They're trying, at least they're trying, I don't know what they are planning to do with the money they are raising, but at least they are trying to make people aware. I don't know how a 7 continent concert is going to save the polar ice caps or reduce emissions or our dependence on oil, but I gave them an A for effort, and anything to shut Al Gore's big yap!

• i do care about what happens but i really only watched the concert for the police and the bassist of pink floyd. i think a concert about awareness for global warming was a waste of energy because from what i know everyone knows about the problem and everyone knows things to do to change it. i have done eco friendly things and its a habit i got into a while back but, much like religion, i dont know if u can force people to care about environmental issues.

Might as well burn it to the ground with all that energy that they have wasted running that concert, lol.

not to mention TVs that were running to watch it, and dont forget the the PC's that were on to set a video streaming record..lol

what a joke

listen to the song Where is the Love by the black eyed peas. Amd this world needs to be saved or soon NOTHING WILL BE LEFT! I

a question for effect. i think you know how important an issue this is. if we kill all the trees on this planet we all will die. that said we need to begin to understand that we are the keepers of this planet. if all humans fail to keep this planet alive we will all, yes all humans will die. i don't know but i don't think this is the best choice for life on Earth. what do you think?

I don't really care...I just watched if for AFI

An Inconvenient truth

WATCH IT, BEOTCH!

Get lost!!!!

its me and my children and my grand children that will have to deal with....

Be Green!!!

i dont care about global warming..theres no way we can help it...