Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

natural at home teeth whitening???

what can i use to naturally whiten my teeth at home?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

brush your teeth normally but use bicarbinated (baking) soda instead of tooth paste. then use mouth wash to get rid of the tast because it tastes horrible and makes you salivate alot =}

• 4 years ago

Some of the elemental house tooth whitening tip or ways of tooth whitening, utilized by persons around the globe are as follows: one million. Application of a paste of lemon juice and salt within the yellowish tint of the tooth is a unusual method of removing that stupid colour of the tooth. two. Rubbing the internal white aspect of an orange peel within the discolored tooth offers a beautiful white shine. three. Regular use of paste of bi-carbonate of soda with water eliminates the skin stain from the tooth. four. Dried and powdered Bay leaves mixed with dried orange peel additionally acts as an best whitener. All those house tooth whitening ways whilst performed typically can deliver an best influence.

• randy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Remember that any treatment is actually removing the enamal from your teeth. too many treatments and your teeth get very weak and you will have lot's of trouble with them. Having said that, either brush with baking soda, or lightly coat them with hydrogen peroxide, wait 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a good oral hygene routine, diet and plenty of water keeps my teeth tip top.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

baking soda

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.