Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

what do you think of this poem?

ONE VOICE

One voice to speak out with. One voice to hear. One voice that can talk. One voice with one life. A voice with an oppinion. One voice that can sing. One voice that loves to speak up. One voice.

hope you like it it took 10 minutes to think of. 10 minutes to write down.

love lilly

Favorite Answer

it's from the heart, it's special and unique. i love it, it has a wonderful message.

i use to write poems too..and although this isnt the best which you were probably expecting becuase it only took 10 minutes its not horrible. on the 5th line it should be One voice again no A voice becuase it sounds out of place.

Lily - You can'y even spell your name never mind write a poem in ten minutes. Poems generally mean something: your is just words. If you really want to write poetry get a book on how to do it and stop kidding yourself. You can't be good at anything without doing the homework.

I like it.

The repetetive one voice is very entrancing.

Excellent beat and rhythm.

You definatley have a talent for writing poetry!

• kitty

IT NEEDS TO BE LONGER TO MANY ONE VOICE IT SOUNDS LIKE THE BEGINNING OF A SONG NOT A POEM

It is not a poem. It is a succession of statements. Opinion has ONE P. So what's the message?

Voice the silent darling !!! I love it !

I love it!I love poetry.You sound good at poetry. Keep on writing!

it reminds me of some famous poem! o well.

i think it is awesome! there are a lot of great writers out there and to you and them I say keep on writing!

It's cute. Needs a bit more work though. Needs to be longer.