Why wont it go in during sex?

I am still a virgin, and recently tried to lose my virginity. Well it hurt soo bad. He could not get it in... Why was that?? We tried everything but it would not go in.

Favorite Answer

You're trying too hard. Maybe you're nervous and not quite ready as yet. Take your time, playing (make each other arouse) and teasing. If that does not work, you can use some lubricant (KY gel) that you can get from your local pharmacy. Make sure you are of age and ready for this sort of commitment. Just remember that you're only a virgin once, so make sure that he's worth being your 1st or you'll regret it! Think before you leap...

Well these are usually the problems:

If your both virgins he might have been going in the wrong way (up the "wrong hole"). Or the most common is sometimes the guys size is just too big and since your a virgin your not used to something inside of you. It is said if you masturbate or stick something inside of you, that you'll "loosen up" in there and it'll allow more of him to go in. Dont be suprised if it doesnt go in the first time. Just keep trying and if you really want to, have him go with all his might BUt slowly and dont move around much, you'll get used to his "big load" over time and it'll take several times before he can just go straight in without problems.

You were obviously way too tense. I'd say you're not really ready. Also, if he's not experienced, he may not have known how to get you ready. Even when it's not the first time there can be quite a bit of preparation involved. He has to get you ready, or you have to do it. You need to be very wet, and preferably at least partially dilated. Start with something smaller, like a finger, if you can't even get that in, you're too tense.

• Well maybe he needs to have more foreplay with you and also give you lots of oral so you will get all lubed up and if that doesn't work get some lubricate that will help him go in you. Also you can get some small toys and use them on you so that your vagina will relax and get used to something going into it. ALso after a while get bigger toys and that shoudl help. But if your not lubed enough and your not relaxed it will be hard for it to go in. So what to chat more just IM me anytime.

I don't know why people suggest you wait until marriage to have Sex...yes, I'm talking to you #3(the lil love lady) when you know dang well you didn't wait yourself. I think you're just nervous and scared that's why it couldn't go in. You probably tensed up.

That's a message , telling you to save your virginity for your HUSBAND !

It just means that when it does go in... It's going to HURT a lot!! Good Luck, and hope you wait until you're married...

everything?? theres only one way to do it.you're a virgin,that explains it all! (not quite though,it should have went in)

Either your vigina is way to tight or his penis is way to big. There is no telling why but that would be my first guess.

did you try lubricant or maybe you should try again because he might have have such an erection it might not have fit email me a pic of his and I will tell you why it didnt fit