Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

what does it mean when you dream about a dead cat in your house?

Favorite Answer

Nothing about a dead cat but this is what I found about dreaming about a cat.

Cat

To see a cat in your dream, signifies much misfortune, treachery, and bad luck. However, for the cat lover, cats signifies an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself. If a cat is biting you, then it symbolizes the devouring female. Perhaps you are taking and taking without giving. You may be expressing some fear or frustration especially when something is not going as planned. If you see a cat with no tail, then it signifies a lost of independence and lack of autonomy.

To dream that you chase the cat away, signifies that you will overcome your obstacles.

To see a white cat in your dream, denotes that you are going through difficult times.If you see a black cat in your dream, then it indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck.

I seriously had a dream 2 nights ago that there were 5 dead cats in my attic (I don't have an attic, but in the dream I did!).

FREAKY HUH? I don't know what it meant, but it freaked me out.

Well if it is your cat, that might not be good.

You've got issues.