Dan J asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

I'm renting a movie. Which one should I get?

Choices

1. Armeggadon

2. Jurassic Park III

3. Planet of the Apes - 2001

Favorite Answer

If You Haven't Already Seen Armaggedon, I'd Probably Go With That Seeing As It's One Of Those Epic Movies Everyone Has To See At Some Point. In My Personal Opinion It's Overrated Though. Decent Plot And Good Acting But It Failed To Ultimately Evoke A Reaction Out Of Me. I Loved Jurassic Park III, It Was Pretty Original And Exciting For A Sequal, Without Getting Out Of Hand. It's Better Than Jurassic Park II Aswell. I Was Pretty Disappointed With The Planet Of The Apes Remake. The Special Effects Were Impressive But Other Than That There Wasn't Much To It. Personal Favourite Is Definately Jurassic Park. Good Luck! =]

You should order Jurassic Park 3, because Armaggedon will make you cry; and Planet of the Apes is kind of far-fetched, and if you're looking for a fun adventure I suppose you order Jurassic Park 3.-that's just what I would do.

Source(s): I like that one too, I gave him all the options, it's up to him.

Defiantly Jurassic Park 3 that movie is grate!

Jurassic Park III. Not for the faint of heart, obviously. But if you get none of those, AL3X is right in saying you should get Forrest Gump.

Yeah, I wouldn't get any of those. I saw Talladega Nights last night - was really great, maybe you should rent that.

none you should get "forest gump"

none

All of those suck.