films spooky woods!?

whats the best film out of ....cabin fever and wrong turn?....and why?

Favorite Answer

The good of Cabin Fever is Eli Roth is a good director, but at points it get boring.

The good of Wrong Turn is it has some good thrills in it and it keeps you watching, but this movie kind of seems like they copied The Hills Have Eyes.

But overall I would say Wrong Turn

Holy mackeral hands down for me with woods involved; it's a toss between Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the Blair Witch Project. When I saw BWP, I totally freaked, because it left MOST of the scares up to your imagination.

Oh, neither of these was a choice, so Wrong Turn because sick people scare me more than diseases.

• bowen

Wrong Turn..... The idea of some sickos running around the woods on a killing frenzy really took out my love of the outdoors from me. Damn Hollywood!

I like Evil Dead 2. It is a little creepy and it's funnny. It makes fun of itself b/c it knows it's cheesy. The two you listed were both terrible.