Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

For $2,000/month would you allow webcams in all the rooms of your house filming you 24/7 ...?

and putting each camera feed on the web so that anyone could just watch you for free and that the good nsippets would always be uploaded to youtube, and the site would be heavily advertised to draw a croud. So jsut for going aboutt your ordinary life, you get a check for $2,000 every month. if you already work and make some money, you are away from your house for 8 to 10 hours a day anyway + at night when you are sleeping, that's kinda boring. so you're really only doing something interesting a few hours each day.

The catch is... they have cameras in the bathroom covering the shower and toilet etc. there is NO area of your house that is not in sights of a camera. YOu can't duck ina corner to pick your nose without somone seeing :) LOL oh and they have microphones too. so its full audio and video.

Is it worth it? would you want more? what if they took the c ameras out of the bathroom, then would $2,000 be enough?

• :)
    Favorite Answer

Why not? The government is probably already doing it and I'm not getting paid. :)

Take the bathroom out of the picture for sure. $2000 is a decent amount of money, but if it's going to be that popular I think I would deserve a better cut.

I would do that for 7000$ and when I'd like to go to the bathroom,I could use a towel above my head and round me so nothing could be seen.lol

Not for $2,000, but maybe for $10,000. If they took out the bathroom cameras, then $3,500 might work.

no, its not worth it. there would have to be more money a month. and the cameras would come out of my bathroom.

OR

maybe, i would just live out of my car for a few months. or at my mom's house. haha, that would show them!!!

• If they took them out of the bathrooms, then yes! That's a lot of money (for me, at least--I'm a teacher)

Maybe if it was 2,000 a week and the bathroom wasn't filmed, then probably. Otherwise definitaly no!

not if cameras bathroom although I wouldn't object to the showering, but the commode is definitely OFF LIMITS!

• Kameo

Yeah I would do it. I do nothing all day and I have nothing to hide. It would be fun to do stuff on purpose like sing and dance really crazy or something.

• ?

$35,000.00 USD per month, after taxes, nothing less... oh, microphones too? Gonna cost you extra. $50,000.00 USD a month, after taxes of course. No network would be able to run it, only cable, lol!

No possible way. I would rather work for my money than to be one of the losers you waste your time watching on tv