What kind of people listen 2 led zeppelin and the classics of rock(the clash,the doors, beatles)?

well. i think there must be a pattern in the people than listen to this kind of music..maybe , maybe not

thx 4 the help.

Favorite Answer

I Don't Think There Is A Pattern To Be Honest. Certain Genres Prove To Be More Popular Among Certain Age Groups, Social Groups Etc. But I Think Everyone Has Their Own Taste. I'm An 18 Year Old Girl And I Love Classic Rock. Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Beatles, The Doors, Thin Lizzy, AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix Etc. I Also Love Classic Punk. The Clash, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, The Dead Kennedys Etc. I Don't Personally Know Any Other Females My Age Who Appreciate That Kind Of Music, But I Can't Be Categorized Because I Also Love Metal, Emo And Pop Punk. I Used To Think There Was A Pattern Concerning This Kind Of Thing But Now I Realise Your Taste In Music Is Irrespective Of Your Age, Gender And Culture.

I love classic rock including Led Zeppelin

Nope no pattern.

I like Led Zeppelin,The Clash,Rolling Stones ect.

as well as

Venom,Slayer,Anthrax,Bathory

as well as

Korn,Marilyn Manson,Nine Inch Nails

as well as

Alice Cooper,Judas Priest,Black Sabbath

as well as

Depeche Mode,45 Grave,Duran Duran

• i listen to this kind of music, but then again i listen to many kinds of music. i like rap and r &b and classic rock and industrial and some pop rock and 90s alternative and 80s music and golden oldies like the temptations and lots of different kinds. there is no pattern to people who listen to music. there will always be the people like me that dont fit the mold. i think a perfect example is rap... a while ago people thought only african americans listened to rap but that proved wrong.

i listen to led zeppelin, rolling stones, jimi hendrix. stuff like that but ive never listened to the clash or the doors i dont think.

and im not really a huge fan of the beatles.

• faina

Your so genuine each and every thing 2 day is so substantial flow its all approximately being rewarding no longer track ideal occasion Kings of Leon in case you hear to there previous stuff amazing placed there 2 final albums organic muck because of the fact of there growing to be acceptance they had to start making their songs substantial flow in the event that they wanted to sell greater albums Even rap is going that way in case you think of approximately it if u heard the Raped songs carried out right this moment 11 years in the past each and every of the Rappers could be giggling thinking what's this **** Rock had its hay day in the time of the 60s 70s rap had it in the time of the 90s and that's purely it i be attentive to its a shame i think the comparable way its unlike im caught interior the previous i purely pick to hearken to sturdy track songs that have meaning that tell a narrative and not have synced units It wont exchange quickly as long as MTV brainwash youngsters into thinking their listening to sturdy track im afraid it is going to purely worsen

I don't think there is a pattern either. At any given time, in my truck you might find Nazareth, The Beatles, Pavarotti, Bryan Adams, Brooks & Dunn, hits from the 60's/70's... not pattern...music is for the mood... :)

i listen to led zeppelin, the doors and sometimes the beatles i also like jimi hendrix, the who and the pink floyd but i don't really like the clash

if there is a pattern it could have to do with their surroundings, such as where they live, how they grew up (bad/good?), what kind of music they grew up listening to, what their parents listen to , what kind of outlook they have in life...etc....

i listen to old music like that i love the doors also queen, blue oyster cult, van morrison, pink floyd, rush, heart, foghat...etc...and i'm only 14, i guess it has to do with my dad becuase we both like alot of the same music, and when i was growing up he always would play a wide variety of music, also i play guitar, that could have somethign to do with it because when you play an insturment i think sometimes musicians listen to music only for the acutal insturment sounds istelf.....

but i also love the 80's as much as the 60's and 70's , i think 80's metal is the best genre of music , i tend to like most of the older bands instead of the new......

What a strange question.

What kind of person think that everyone who listens to a certain kind of music are a certain kind of people?

Do you think everyone fits inside little consumer shaped boxes?

I listen to Beatles but not Zepplin, I listen to Debussy but not Bach, I listen to Hendrix but not Vai, I listen to Asleep at the Wheel and not Travis Tritt.