Growth on testicle?

I'm trying to get information about something that sounds similar to "verticille", which is an abnormality of the veins by the testicle or something like that. I'm trying to determine if my problem is cancerous, or a verticille. But I can't find information on verticille because I don't know how to spell it. Can someone help with information and spelling?

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    A Varicocele is just a varicose vein 'down there'. Sometimes they can cause fertility problems because it's presence can slightly increase the temperature......killing off your little guys.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    A variocele is the swelling of the veins with blood that is kind of back logged, it shouldnt be a problem.

  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    You asked the comparable ingredient the different day! It you're so uncertain and not happy with the solutions here, then pass and have that try as quickly as possible to have peace of concepts. yet once you have progressed the secondary intercourse characteristics and can ejaculate and so on, then there is not any longer something incorrect with you.

  • 1 decade ago

    My son ahd what you are talking about and the doctors said it was like a large vericous vein in his testicle. In his case, it rendered him sterile.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.