How do you breed DSs?

I have a Male and a Female DS Lite. The Male is a black Lite and the Females a White Lite. I'm wondering how I breed them, and weather it will come out as a half and half, or like a gray. Also if the games inside of it, effect the charactaristics.

Ahahahahahaha, YES! People still have a scence of humor.

Favorite Answer

Well dude ive been breeding DS's for quite a while now.

You should try Putting and males pointer stick into the Females pointer stick holder area,that should work.

Thanks

Woow...

Well I do believe it will come out a dark gray for a male or a light gray for female.

Look at the previous answers with the pointer stick and I think that's how you breed them.

Rofl.

Hope this helps.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. wen a mommy ds and a daddy ds love each other very much...

Uhhhhh... Wellll... Oh yeah! Ask your parents!

hmmm... maybe u should figure out if they are cfombatible first then maybe feed them a dinner of micro chips

r u talking about pokemon? put them in the daycare together, when u come back, the guy will say he found an egg,

Ha ha funny. sorry I don't think inatament objects can breed.

rofl

What are DS's?

u cant... maybe ur in fantasy land...