Are Demolibs ready to admit that Cindy Sheehan is a nutcase?

Remember how Bush haters defended Cinday Sheehan's attention getting antics in Crawford Texas? She has now threatened to run against Nancy Pelosi if Pelosi doesn't introduce Articles of Impeachment against Bush.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070708/ap_on_el_ho/ci...

• Pete W
    Favorite Answer

Lester,

I asked a like-type question a while ago and got my head handed to me. Not because of Cindy's policies but because she has a right to run. I would never question that right but most folks know that she and Chavez (Venezuela) - the guy that despises the US and its people - were cuddling in Chavez's hometown. Sorta' a Jane Fonda act. Hard for me to understand folks some times....................

At least she has the guts to tell people off in high places. Pelosi refuses to Impeach Bush. So who has more ovaries out of the two. I would pick Cindy Sheehan, plus, she has lost a son, she has a right to be angry about Bush and this war. A nutcase, I don't know, but she does seem to be going in the right direction with Bush and this war thing.

Good for Mrs. Sheehan! You go, Cindy girl. Whip those cowardly swine. Whip 'em good!