I need a tan cardigan to go with a shirt I bought. Does anyone know where I can find one? (in store or online)

Favorite Answer

You must not live in a big city like New York, or you wouldn't need to ask that question. But that's OK - that's why they have catalogues!!

Even though I do live in a big city where I could buy anything I wanted just by walking down the street, I still very often use catalogues. If you do go to a store, please do not go to Target; you can do better than that without having to spend a fortune.

My favorite catalogue is Land's End. You can definitely get a tan cardigan there! You can buy one in cashmere for a lot of money; you can buy one in lambswool for a lot less money; you can buy one in merino wool - (my personal favorite wool because it has body, holds its shape, yet is not bulky); you can get it in regular wool for a very reasonable price; and you can get one in a nice cotton that's thick enough to hold it's shape.

Any one you choose in Land's End will be flattering, and they have them in all price ranges. When I need a basic, like a tan cardigan, that's where I would go.

You can call them for a catalogue or you can go to them on-line. Here is the information:

(1-800-526-3736) or

www.landsend.com

Have fun shopping. Oh, by the way, they sell women's and men's clothes, as well as children's.

Source(s): Many years of shopping from Land's End and looking good because of it.

Nordstorms

Yup!

banana republic

j. crew

urban behavior

h and m

target

basically anywhere

wetseal they have trendy yet classy ones