I have tried every diet and also prescription diet pills but nothing happens. Why?

I lost 35 pounds last year on phentermine 37.5 mg, but gained it back within 8 months. I tried watching what I eat and all the diet plans on the market, but nothing. I do not eat alot. I can starve myself and still not lose. I went back on the phentermine 37.5mg, but only lost 3 pounds in one month, I do not have any energy and all I want to do is sleep, I do not have time to exercise, but I want to, but I do not have the time to go to the gym. My periods are off schedule, I may go months without one. I am 44 years old and I have never had any weight problems until 2 years ago. I weigh 185 pounds and my ideal weight is 135. My body is flabby and I feel ugly. Help me I am depressed. I want to feel pretty again, and wear nice clothes. I don't dress up anymore, do my nails, hair, and I only have 2 outfits to wear in public. I wear PJ's at home. Help me I am going downhill. Anyone feel this way?

• Lisa
    Favorite Answer

OK, you're probably KILLING your metabolism with starvation!! Stop dieting, exercise, eat healthy food, and cut out junk. Your body is not meant to diet for more than 2-3 weeks at a time, because then it kicks into "starvation mode" and refuses to budge (my FAVE diet book is "The Rotation Diet" which explains this in detail).

Diet pills don't work.

Exercise and eat less. This is the only thing that will work on a permanent basis. Use common sense - if it is too good to be true it is!

Did you applied Garcinia Cambogia Bottle? Go to right here : http://get.helpfulgarcinia.com/ . This may surely helps people.