Based on a 28 day cycle... my 12 yr old daughter has skipped 3of her periods?

its so weird... is this normal?? do i hav 2 do something about it? shes been eating and sleeping fine and shes been doin a moderate amount of exercise... HELP

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Ishh
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If she started her period recently, this is normal. The first couple years are bound to be irregular.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are normally irregular for the first year or so when you start your periods. SHe is perfectly fine and normal. Also not all women have 28 days cycles. Mine was always anywhere from 34-36 days between each period.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

At that age it's normal to be irregular, and not everyone has a 28 day cycle (mines more like a 32-day). Talk to her doctor about it to make sure it's not related to weight, stress, hormones, etc., but don't panic yet.

• 1 decade ago

Its completely normal It can take a few yrs for a girls period to normalize once she starts (especially if she plays sports) its absolutely nothing to worry about. It would actually be stranger if her period was right on time every 28 days.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My 14 year old daughter has been having periods for a year and a half now and they still aren't regular. The doctor says this is very normal! She has gone as long as six months without one! Don't worry!!!

• faina
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the makeup, why'd you pick your daughter to conceal her face with synthetic hues? Gosh, troll. this is effective, if she does not pick to placed on makeup. this is way too youthful. As for the no longer shaving and showering, tell her that she smells. Be frank. She'll probable think of that her classmates think of the comparable element, and start up being wide awake approximately physique scent. For the twiddling with Pokemon and a doll abode, she'd recover from it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That is normal. She is still young and her period can take up to 18 months to go to a normal cycle.

So don't worry at all.

from he staff of http://www.boeafitness.com/

• 1 decade ago

its normal for young teens to miss some periods

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

unless she is sexually active it is unlikely you need to worry. i'm assuming from her age that she just recently got her period. menses are often irregular for at least the first year.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if she has just started her period then yes it is normal, that just means that she hasnt become completely reg. yet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.