Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Do men with beards have to shampoo and brush their beards just like their hair on their head ?

Favorite Answer

yes they do

my husband has a long full beard, and he washes it, and uses conditioner on it, and brushes it out every day to keep it soft and tangle free.

• rehkop

death a quick length beard? My beard is barely a pair of million or 2 cm long and that i like it this length however the ingredient is the colour of the beard hair is gentle and hassle-free and relatively you could no longer see I actual have a beard except you're up close chatting with me i wanna dye it dark brown yet am apprehensive with regard to the size i heard that it is relatively undesirable too get it on your epidermis so for sure i do no longer prefer it to be too small too be waiting to dye, shall develop it out and enable it get longer or am i able to dye it at it is present day length?

Yes

• Jenny

Yes!

no

but they should

i have many a friend with a big beards

Just to detangle it.

of course!

i think that they do i am not very sure.