How do you pull infection/toxins out?

I have some sort of sore on my chin, and I have a "toxin pocket" that the doc told me i need to drain. I am not having any luck getting it to drain very well. I didn't know if there was an old grandmothers cure for this? Just need help getting it to drain, don't want to be cut open. PLEASE! Anything would help!!

Favorite Answer

Black salve has the drawing effect. Or you can buy charcoal biscuits without lighter fluid. Finely grind it and mix with glycerin and apply. Its the same thing as the salve. Has the drawing effect.

Try a drawing ointment like Icthammol or Magnoplasm. Apply it to clean damp skin, just after your shower, cover with glad wrap and cover with bandaid. Leave it on for at least 24 hours.

Try taking tumeric capsules, it's supposed to be good for cleaning your blood.

Google Denver mud, if you can still find it it's the best. I used it a couple of times in my youth to draw blood poison from spider bites out. It is a thick cream with no bad odor to use as poultice.

I'm surprised that your doc didn't tell you to use wet heat on it. Just take a wet washcloth that's as hot as you can stand and put it on your spot several time a day.

Source(s): Experience.