Dulzura - asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

What`s the name of the artist of the entrance theme of Jeff Hardy from raw?

Favorite Answer

In 2003, Hardy formed a band, Peroxwhy?gen, with fellow professional wrestler Shannon Moore and members of the band Burnside 6. The band recorded two songs. One was "September Day", a song Jeff had written in reaction to the September 11, 2001 attacks. Rumours arose that Peroxwhy?gen split up in 2004 shortly after recording the second song, "Modest", which Hardy later used as his entrance music in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. However, on the official Peroxwhy?gen MySpace, on April 27, 2006, the following message was posted in the blog. "Yes we are still together and writing songs. No we are not broken up. JR from the band runs this site." In spite of this announcement, a moderator at "The Matt Hardy Show" claims that Jeff is currently working on his musical career as a solo act, and has left Peroxwhy?gen.

Source(s): so it was modest by him i think. here a music video: (tell me if it is it. i havn't see raw recently cuz i'm at my dads. so if it is not tell me i will keep looking):: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids....

I think it's called "Loaded"...and I keep trying to confirm sources that say it is by a group called "Death From Above"...but all the myspace music searches and other various searches are coming up empty for a song match???!!....could be Jeff's Band, peroxwhygen...but every search there leads to the NWA song, "modest"...so I'm not really sure...

Its called 'Loaded.' The artist can be anyone, and it's not owned by anyone. I have the song on my MP3 player if you want it. Just mail me.

'Modest' by Peroxwhy?gen

I don't know either

I dont' know