my girl lies to me about stupid **** all the time and i catch her almost all the time shes even lied about som

my girl lies to me about stupid **** all the time and i catch her almost all the time shes even lied about some large matters but yet and still she says she loves me I find it hard to belive been with her for 3 years and we have a kid I don't know what to think I don't trust her and really I don't wanna be with her but a part of me does care about her a little bit what does the lies mean and how can you love someone love you if they lie to you so many damn times? and how can you love them and trust them if they lie to you all the time?

Favorite Answer

she must think that she is either protecting you or herself when she lies. I think that she can love you very much, enough to change the truth or facts for you. She wants you and her to live in a world that she has made in her mind and it's perfect there. The problem is that the real world exists and she needs to deal with the facts. I don't know if you have ever sat her down and told her that you know she is a liar, but you want to work on having a more honest relationship. I think that she just doesn't feel comfortable with the truth. She needs to know that the truth, even when it hurts, is better for everyone involved. Lies beget more lies. If she can't start telling you the truth then what is your child going to grow up believing? She was probably the type whose parents knew she was lying but always let it go, so now she is a liar and your child will pick up the habbit too. Try to work it out first. Put real effort in. She loves you she just doesn't know the truth about lying.