What does (sp?) "je na se qua" mean? (French)?

What does it mean and how do you actually correctly spell it.

Favorite Answer

It means "I don't know" and the correct spelling is "Je ne sais pas."

It means "I don't know." You were kind of close in spelling. It's actually Je ne sais pas. The "Je" means I. The "ne...pas" is not or don't. The "sais" is know. They put the ne and the pas around the verb. It can get confusing sometimes, but you get used to it.

Je ne sais qua is an idiom and tries to describe a certain intangible factor in people.

What makes them so whatever they are?

(Literal translation: "I know not")

Je ne sais quoi--it means 'I don't know what'. also a term to name something you don't know the name of--for example, if you want to tell somebody what a thing tastes like, you might say, it has a little bit of 'je ne sais quoi'--i. e. you can't think of exactly what it is that makes it distinctive.

it means " i don't know"

Je ne se pas

Actually, it is not "je ne sais pas" (which would mean "I don't know") -- it's "je ne sais quoi", which means "I don't know what".

it means " i don't know"

Je ne se pas

"Je ne sais quoi"

An I do not know what

im not sure, but, it u need somthing translated, go to this site: http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Source(s): My Self

it means - "I don't know what"