Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Who has a REALISTIC plan to lose 15-20 pounds in 6 weeks.?

I am willing to eat w/e i have to (even if that means barely anything)

I go to the gym a lot, so I will exercise

Does anyone have a plan that is real, it works, and can back it up.

Just tell me how long, what to eat, when, how long and how regularly to exercise, whatever constitutes dropping 15-20 pounds.

Please share-thanks.

By the way.

I weigh about 115 and I'm 5'4.5"

But I start high school in 6 weeks

Oh, the joy.

Favorite Answer

If you have determination, then you need to do 200 minutes of cardio a week. Remember fat does not turn into muscle, so you need to lose your fat while putting on muscle. The 45 minute thing is not true, but don't over 60 minutes at a time.

Do 5-10 minutes of cardio to warm up, then do your weight training. Do 30 to 60 minutes more of cardio, then go home.

The best time to eat is just after your workout within an hour when your metabolism is raging. For your muscles, incorporate some isolated soy protein or whey protein. Whey is more potent but the soy tastes better!

Don't look at your scale as the be all and end all, but get a measuring tape to check your progress, and that will show more tangible results.

It's not possible to *healthily* lose 15-20lbs in that timeframe. To do so, you'd have to crash diet and exercise, which could harm your metabolism & you could gain the 15-20lbs and then some back once you resume regular eating habits.

It's recommended that for healhty weight loss, aim to lose 1-2lbs a week. For a 2lb-loss, you'd need to have a daily caloric deficit of 1000 calories from your "Maintenance" level (the calories you would need each day to neither gain nor lose weight). You could do this by eliminating 500cals a day through your diet and burning 500cals via exercise/activity. If you have a deficit greater than 1000cals you'll likely be burning muscle rather than fat.

I'm not sure what your stats are, but eating 1300-1500 cals a day seems to be a good figure for most active women who aim to lose weight.

nope. You not ever desire to lose extra then three- five kilos per week. Avacadoes are very top in fats. Eat 6 small Meals aday as a substitute of significant three. Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack, Dinner, Snack. Dont consume beyond 7 oclock in case your going to mattress at nine. drink extra water then you definitely idea feasible. Should be well :-)

Well if you burned 1000 more calories a day than you ate than you would lose 12lbs by that time, but thats the most healthily, but i don't think it would hurt you too much to lose 3 lbs 3 of the 6 weeks.

I have a diet that has never failed ever in the history of civilization. No I am not going to give you a web site or try to sell you a product. This works every time. Stop eating, stop stuffing your face, you weak willed wimp.