Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsFish · 1 decade ago

What should i name my male Betta? And Gourami?

I just got it today, and i had one betta before i called it Rockey b/c i just got back from the rockey mountains. and It died the other night under his shell. and that one was red with a little blue. and the one i have know is blue with Red stripes down each fin. And the Gourami looks like this and (19th one down).....http://www.fishkeepingsupplies.com/acatalog/live_f... So please help me think of a name or recomend me some.

Favorite Answer

Mr. Bubbles

• white

properly, that dempsy situation is in basic terms advise, via fact they should not be in a 10g and thats no longer stunning to the fish that are already in there. the betta will bypass after the guppies for their long tails, and bettas combat with gouramis via fact they're so heavily appropriate. you will get 4 extra neons, they elect 6+ colleges to be chuffed. in case you put in a gourami, i does not upload extra beneficial than one till they're a mated pair, they may well be territorial

For the Betta: Alpha or Delta

the gourami should be Mr. Bubbles and the betta should be like a greek name from the alphabet like alpha betta pie

for the gourami sunset, frost, skye, etc

for the beta, Dawn, Flame, etc

here's some pretty cool pet fish names

vegie bebe indago

redd foxx