Does this happen to anyone else?

I can see gaps in time, its these tiny purple glows, I don't see it very often but - when I do it's like seeing into a spiraling warped purple time continumm. It doesn't look real but it's like if it was big enough it might open up and u no consume us but there like 4cm by 4cm big

Favorite Answer

If it is what I think it is, these are not gaps in time but actually imperfections in your eyes. The gelatinous mass that gives your eyes their shape can, from time time, dry out and form hardened section that float around. That is most likely what you are "seeing".

You are not seeing "gaps in time". There is no such thing. Time is a continuum. It does not contain "gaps".

There are two possibilities:

1. You are seeing something that actually exists. If this is the case, I have no idea what it is. I've never seen purple spirals floating in the air.

2. You are seeing something that does not exist, i.e., hallucinating or dreaming. This is the more obvious explanation. Human vision can be affected by all kinds of things in your brain.

• ZikZak

There's a nice lady over by the sliding window that has some yummy pills for you. Mmmmm, pills, go take the yummy pills.

As long as they're purple, don't worry about it. It's probably just a halucination. But if they turn green,duck!!

Before anyone should consider answering this...please tell us if you are on drugs.

OMG...I see them too ...we are nearing judgement day...