Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

How do I get rich in the game Runescape?

I have tried and tried and tried and nothing has worked!! Please help!!

Favorite Answer

The only method I see that actually makes millions for users is merchanting. I'd suggest that you indeed merchant after you get a few hundred thousand gp. If you don't even have that much yet, go train some skills and sell stuff like fish or ores.

Here's the method I used. Go to Karamja, catch a bunch of lobsters. By a bunch, I mean a thousandish. Then start cooking. I was able to sell 500 cooked lobsters for 100K.

If you don't want to waste that much time, and came to RuneScape to kill things, kill people in the Wilderness, take their stuff, and sell it. Not to shops - to players.

Avoid scams first of all. The way I made all of my millions was by magic and crafting. I get my magic up until you can High Alc stuff (Turn stuff into lots of money) Then work on your crafting. Buy uncut/cut rubys, then turn them into ammys. Use magic to turn them into Strength ammys and then sell them to people for 5k each.

OK mark me as best answer please.

First thing you need to do is get you mining to 40 to mine coal & iron very fast.

or

get you wc to lvl 60 to cut yews

or

fish for lobbys try getting like 200ea say and in the week all that will pay off for big money

u make another acount buy a few mill for a few dollors at any web site that sells it and then trade to your main because u get banned right hafter u log out if u dont

say that you are very very poor and ask a generous person to lend you some coins in a trade