Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I have a big butt, any exercises so I can loose it?

I am 19 years old, and I am 5'6" and weigh 160 lbs. I have a big butt. I need to know some exercises that will trim my butt and middle.

Favorite Answer

yes you can, my friends mom did it, but lemme tell you sumthing guys like the cushion... make it firm not small...

The short answer is no. Any exercise you do will make you lose weight all over. There is no such thing as spot reducing. However, if you're bottom heavy, buff up your upper body, it will make your butt look smaller.

Source(s): Graduate School
  • faina

it form of feels ninety% of the those that submit right here confuse 'lose' with 'unfastened'. you pick to drop some pounds...unfastened is what you pick your pants to be whilst the kilos are long gone. workouts to lose fat: cardio...dancing, strolling, strolling, bicycling, aerobics, etc. in case you pick to company your butt so it does not jiggle, lookup butt workouts on line so which you will discover the thank you to do squats and leg kick backs etc to tone the buns.

• Hellllllllllo? Have you ever heard of a little ditty called, "I like Big Butts?" You can do work out tapes by Fonda- but please don't lose that butt! Ha ha, i have a large booty myself and the guys at work go berserk!! they LOVE it, lose the love handles keep the *** :)

well first of all you need to start doin cardio and start loosing fat all over. But do lunges, squats and dead lifts before your cardio...This is gonna help you trim it down and make it more firm.

dont trim it down big butts r fine

gurl please, these days the bigger the better, especially if you have a small waist. if your stomach is ok then the last thing you shud worry about is losing you butt.

walking, running, using the tread mill