Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What would YOU do for a Klondike bar?

I mean seriously. What is the farthest you would go to get something that you really wanted? When do you draw the line?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Same thing I would do for a dollar. If its within reason I go as far as needed but often in life we have to show self control. You cant always get what you want and we always want what we cant have. Hope that helps.

• Sandie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

For a Klondike bar... Drive to the grocery store, plop down 4 bucks, and then I get 6 of them!

How far would I go before I draw the line? I draw the line at anything illegal, unethical, unsafe, or straight up disgusting (think Fear Factor stunts involving eating bugs/brains/ eyeballs/ etc.).

• 1 decade ago

For a Klondike bar I would not do that much the most is pay for the high priced vanilla ice cream and little bit of chocolate covered thingy but for something worthwhile there is no END if I want it I am going to try my hardest to get it

• 1 decade ago

I already do enough that I should have a Klondike Bar for....

I volunteer for 4 different organizations, plus I have 2 online support groups for Lymphedema, plus I sell Tupperware parttime, and I do tons of other things with friends and family.

Source(s): me!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd pay $2, and talk to someone annoying for a klondike bar

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Klondike bars arent my thing. But around once a month i make a hour long drive to Cincinnati to go to a Chinese Restaurant there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to the store.

Find the Klondike bar in the frezzer.

Pay the cashier some odd amount of money.

And unwrap that sucker.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For a Klondike bar? um ask! ( duh )

As for where do I draw the line? I would never trade sexual favors for anything . ( I don't care if i was stranded in the desert for days and a pervert had the last jug of water).

Source(s): Um, Yeah, Morals
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would get up and go to the freeezer and get a klondike bar, i would dra the line at the cabinet,ohh i cant go that far

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

kiss a frog..hope he would turn into a prince so he could feed me the Klondike bar..if no prince I would still have my Klondike bar..lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.