Is Zac & Ashley Dating Or Vanessa & Zac?

I Think Ashley & Zac Are Dating

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Who knows? I say it's probably Ashley and Zac are dating because on High School Musical, Vanessa and Zac were singing together and on High School Musical 2, I heard they were singing together so it may be a twist.

• 1 decade ago

Zac Efron is dating Vanessa Hudgens. They make a cute couple. Hon youre wrong Zac isnt dating Ashley.

• 1 decade ago

Vanessa and Zac

Source(s): a magazine
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Vanessa & Zac are dating

Source(s): j-14 magazine
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mytych
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Neither, yet he particularly ought to this point Amanda Bynes. She so gorgeous, and he or she particularly has skills! Shes no longer a sort of somewhat women who call themselves celeberties, yet they even have no skills. She particularly gifted, and somewhat! Zac reward an extremely and humorous and extreme-extreme high quality woman. Amanda is the plain determination. Vanessa? Gimme a harm. she may be able to't even sing! And shes no longer even somewhat in any understand! And Ashley, shes a worse singer than Vanessa! yet i like Ashleys appearing tho. Thats her in ordinary words skills. Its time she notices that ~Peach L

• 1 decade ago

I think it's Zac and Vanessa.

• 1 decade ago

last i heard is that zac and vanessa broke up and that zac and ashley are dating...idk

• 1 decade ago

They're not. Zac Efron is rumored to be dating Vanessa Anne Hudgens. They were vacationing together in Maui. They went scuba diving and there were pictures of them holding hands and kissing.

Source(s): M and J-14 magazine
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I heard it was Vanessa and Zac.

• 1 decade ago

zac and vanessa are dating

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.