Is Zac & Ashley Dating Or Vanessa & Zac?

I Think Ashley & Zac Are Dating

• Favorite Answer

Who knows? I say it's probably Ashley and Zac are dating because on High School Musical, Vanessa and Zac were singing together and on High School Musical 2, I heard they were singing together so it may be a twist.

Zac Efron is dating Vanessa Hudgens. They make a cute couple. Hon youre wrong Zac isnt dating Ashley.

Vanessa and Zac

Source(s): a magazine

Vanessa & Zac are dating

Source(s): j-14 magazine
  • mytych

Neither, yet he particularly ought to this point Amanda Bynes. She so gorgeous, and he or she particularly has skills! Shes no longer a sort of somewhat women who call themselves celeberties, yet they even have no skills. She particularly gifted, and somewhat! Zac reward an extremely and humorous and extreme-extreme high quality woman. Amanda is the plain determination. Vanessa? Gimme a harm. she may be able to't even sing! And shes no longer even somewhat in any understand! And Ashley, shes a worse singer than Vanessa! yet i like Ashleys appearing tho. Thats her in ordinary words skills. Its time she notices that ~Peach L

I think it's Zac and Vanessa.

last i heard is that zac and vanessa broke up and that zac and ashley are dating...idk

They're not. Zac Efron is rumored to be dating Vanessa Anne Hudgens. They were vacationing together in Maui. They went scuba diving and there were pictures of them holding hands and kissing.

Source(s): M and J-14 magazine

I heard it was Vanessa and Zac.

zac and vanessa are dating