my mother gave me up when i was little and now she wants to be a part of my life. What should i do?

Everytime i come around she talks down on me and makes me feel like crap. then she get mad when her children doesn't come she her. she always says things like she wish she never had children and how she hates all of us. but then when she wants something we are her best friend.

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you should treat her like you would anyone else, since she is treating you like just another person she has an excuse to make demands of and abuse.

If it suits you, hang out with her, until the BS pisses you off. But you don't have to put up with crap from her. Let her know that she needs to treat you with respect and consideration if she wants that in return.

Take your mom out to Starbucks or Dunkin Donughts or some coffee shop and tell her that if she wants to see you are sick of her treating you like dirt. Tell her that you can't see her anymore if she treats you like this. Tell her that when she's ready to act like a mother, call you. Then give her a big hug. If she calls, make sure she's really ready to be a mother again.

She just wants to be loved unconditionally while she can put you down all she wants... She NEEDS to be listened to and she also wants to feel superior and thinks that she will get that by putting everyone down... the best thing you can do is stay away from her, these people suck out your optimism and your youth, you don't want that...

Shell ruin u she is most likely maybe trying to get money or something stay with the ones who love u

dont do anything. i dont think she is a good mother. she is just using you to get some love and attention.

love, even between the mother and child needs to be nurtured and mother needs to deserve love. your mother doesnt deserve it.

if she want to be back in ur your life oky . but don not tell her any of ur secret . or u could simply tell her that u don not need her anymore .