Favorite Answer

i would say the 2nd one bc im 5'8" and the first one looks like a top

Second one

i luv the 2nd dress! the colors would look great on you im sure. im 5'9" and i have a dress almost exactly like it from wet seal. i luv it! the only problem is its a little short. so i need to wear leggings under it. since your close to might height thats the only suggestion i would make. hope this helped and good luck ^_^

i'm 5"7 too and i think the 2nd one would both compliment us. the first one kind of looks like a regular top

i choose the second one just becaue the first one looks like a shirt for a 5'7!

Both are pretty. But I like the second one better. I just think it would fit better,.. and flatter your body more. The black part (the top part) really pops out. which is nice. =D

i like the first one better but it doesnt look like a dress so id go with the second one

in my opinion the first dress is better if you are a pale blond with soft features but the second dress could look better if you are tanned and your hair is more dirty blonde...

I totally love the 2nd one.

• rt1290

i like the second one.