Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 decade ago

20/20 or Dateline on Anxiety. please help?

okay i remember seeing an episode in the past year on one of those shows, im not sure which it was. whichever one it was, it was on on a friday night. it was following people with Anxiety disorder, or GAD, and i think it might have been two different girls that had it. i know the one had to go to new york and she was scared to fly, and she was scared to go in a taxi beacuse she saw a scary movie about it. can anyone tell me which show it was on and if there is anyway i can go to the website and purchase that website. i too am suffering from GAD, and my dad doesnt understand it at all. i would love for him to watch it so he can get a better understanding of what it's like. please help me. thanks.

xx b.

• edie
    Favorite Answer

l'm sorry but l did not see the show, if you do not get the answer here, try this, google, psych central: generalized anxiety disorder symptoms, it might help you. I understand a little cause l have always had irrational fears which people didn't understand. now, my big one is flying.