Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

heght and penis question?

hi.. i have just turn 18 a week ago and am 5' 9.5'', do u think i would grow any taller... and wat must i do to increase the changes ( such as diet and exercise)

and for the penis im 8 inches, do u think it will get any bigger.. my father and my brothers are very well endowed 11'' to be exact..

Favorite Answer

8 is just fine, trust me. It's not about having a huge cock unless you want to be a porn star .. Girls are more scared off by big ones because of the fear that it'll hurt or that it's so big even YOU don't know what to do with it. Trust me, you'll just fine at 8 inches and be thankful you have THAT much. Some people don't even have that many to draw from. Not just learn what to do with it (remember, it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean!) and you'll be all set. :-)

Okay the truth is. Any penis no matter what size is fine. Who really cares. 8 inches sounds fine to me. It might get bigger. Only a jaded ***** would think that you had a small one. 8 inces is probably satisfying enough for some people.

Don't worry a penis is a penis.

Hmmmm, Yes, you probably will get taller. As for the latter question, I'd better let a man ansere that. I tell you one thing, I think I'd rather see a guy with 8 in vs 11 inches!!

Its not the size of the boat that matters, its the motion of the ocean. I'm 8 " also but the bigger it is the less hard it gets. be gratefull of what you want. And you stop really growing at 21

8 inches is better that 11. Beleive me.

By the time your 18 most things quit growing....nuf said!

ur penis doesnt stop growing till ur 21

• to be truthful........i rather see 8 then 11in and there are some great sites to see all kinds of diets and excerisises... ;D

Why are you asking this?You are a mother ****** pig

wow thats amazing!