<3 asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

summer weight loss?!?

i have an incredible goal of losing about 15 -20 pounds this summer before school starts again. about mid-august. i want my clothes to fit better, and i want to increase my self esteem.

anyone have a plan that works in a short amount of time?

success story?

a common goal?

any advice will be appreaciated!

thanks so much.

Favorite Answer

I recommend you try thebestlife.com by bob grene (oprahs trainer) I use it and have had great success. Just eat healthy, subtract 500 calories of what you eat now a day and kick up the exercise--do cardio (running, dancing, jump rope, swimming, etc) for 30 mins 5 times a week. Also try to fit in a strength training exercise on the weekends (you should get a great pilates dvd or video) and do it for an additional 30 mins.

**Losing weight is very difficult especially when you want to lose it fast (trust me I know) So go slow and steady with losing weight and adpot a healthy lifestyle because if you don't then you will just gain the weight back and of course you don't want that to happen. So whenever you doubt yourself think and say "I can do it" believe in yourself and push yourself as hard as you can. good luck!!

2 and 1 2 hours bowling

Better to prepare slow to eat foods like hot soups whole fruites etec

• Lamont

Choose best sex position try a position where you squart on top of him

• Landon

alcohol has calories too you know sub three drinks a week for lighter versions to drop a pound a year

Add extra 10 or 15 mins to your cardio routine

• I'm doing the Mayo diet, you should try it. My sister in law lost 100 lbs in a year on this diet, shes living proof.

join sports and get out in the sun and walk, run, and jog those pounds away don't forget the sunblock and water cause just being out in the hot for a while can leave you dehydrated.

identify the emotional triggers that lead you to seek unhealthy comfort food picture your goal weight the next time a trigger strikes to help you resist temptation

Better to avoid diet when you re under a lot of stress