My favorite show Jerico is back. does anyone else love that show?

I love end of the world cinnaroeos. Am I alone in this?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love the show and joined in the protest when they were going to cancel it. You know you are watching the re-runs of last season. They have ordered 13 new episodes, which are being filmed now, but I am not sure when they are planning on airing them. Whether it's this fall or early next year, 2008. Anyway, keep your eyes open for those next episodes.

• Ruth
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It is a scary thought that the whole USA would be nuked and a few people here and there would survive.

However, when God destroys the wicked people there will only be a few good people left. So we may see some of the same problems they are having. Survival when most government programs are shut down. I do hope we would be nicer to each other.

• 1 decade ago

I think the show is awesome. Unfortunately when it was on Wednesdays i couldn't watch it because of work.

• 1 decade ago

i just started watching it friday with the series premiere. it was good. I hope to see it again,.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I watched it every week. glad to hear that it will be back for one more, abbreviated, season.

• 1 decade ago

i dont know what the hell are you talking about!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.