How much does a new Learjet 45 costs?

I want to buy a new Learjet 45. So I just want to ask some details about its price. Please dont give answers as "I dont know". Its seriously urgent.

It would be nice if you give me the price of Challenger 300 also.

Favorite Answer

lear 40/45 are about 5-12 mill.The 300 have seen about 25+ ,night and day between the two.

Source(s): Have them on our part 135

3-5,000. a month maybe more. Every time you fly it you burn fuel how many hours are you going to fly it? Are you going to fly it Part 91? or 135? Do you have a type in that model already? Are you signed off for Single Pilot Operations? Why not get something with a stand up cabin and some elbow room? If it's a personal VLJ you are seeking there are other options unless you are talking about a Lear -60.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How much does a new Learjet 45 costs?

Source(s): learjet 45 costs: https://tr.im/CzOxq
  • Thom

A 2000 model runs about $7.2 mill, and a 99 model about $6.45 mill, so you're looking at about $10 to $12 million depending on configuration.

Source(s): Pilot, 3 Years

if you could afford it you would be looking at a dealer not here so i suggest getting a cessna or something like that but incase you really are serios its about 10-15 mill depends on what options you get

• ?

It is Great you can afford to buy one!! Found one on ask.com for 7,200,000.00 dollars (used) or you could rent one, nice plane and let me know what you do for a living to 1. need one and 2. why now so urgent? Good Luck and have a Good Life.......!

Source(s): ask.com-question asked was how much is a learjet 45 cost - many of them to look at, buy, rent etc.........

I think a new one is about 12 million.

Dirk

thats a lot of money just to fly the once