Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you hate pooing at someone elses HOUSE?

Why or why not?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YES.

I mean it isn't something I would admit to someone I know but since I don't think that I know you I'll be the first to say it (well, maybe the tenth or so but still...). I mean, I am always scared that the toilet will not flush or something. And then of course I would have to tell the person who lives at the house. Or I guess I could just be like "I came into the bathroom and it was like this".

I mean, we shouldn't be ashamed of things that our body does (or doesn't do) naturally, should we? But yet lots of us are.

• 1 decade ago

Hmmm, it depends. I'll only poo at someone else's house if they're one of my closest companions or relatives. I poo at my bf's place all the time. haha. Gross, I know. But hey, you asked a poo-ey question, so I gave you a poo-ey answer!

• Santos
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I only poop at my best friends house. I don't like doing that at work. I always have to feel homey when I go to the bathroom. I don't like smelling up someone's house or my work.

• 1 decade ago

I hate it! It's so uncomfortable and I try to hold it in until I get home lol but it's painful.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • B D
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes, it's not comfortable. I have to be at my house.

• 1 decade ago

ewww that's gross, and just my luck the toilet would stop up or over flow or something. I will use my own thanks... LOL

Source(s): Me
  • 1 decade ago

yea, cuz it's gross.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.