Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you hate pooing at someone elses HOUSE?

Why or why not?

Favorite Answer

YES.

I mean it isn't something I would admit to someone I know but since I don't think that I know you I'll be the first to say it (well, maybe the tenth or so but still...). I mean, I am always scared that the toilet will not flush or something. And then of course I would have to tell the person who lives at the house. Or I guess I could just be like "I came into the bathroom and it was like this".

I mean, we shouldn't be ashamed of things that our body does (or doesn't do) naturally, should we? But yet lots of us are.

Hmmm, it depends. I'll only poo at someone else's house if they're one of my closest companions or relatives. I poo at my bf's place all the time. haha. Gross, I know. But hey, you asked a poo-ey question, so I gave you a poo-ey answer!

• Santos

I only poop at my best friends house. I don't like doing that at work. I always have to feel homey when I go to the bathroom. I don't like smelling up someone's house or my work.

I hate it! It's so uncomfortable and I try to hold it in until I get home lol but it's painful.

• B D

Yes, it's not comfortable. I have to be at my house.

ewww that's gross, and just my luck the toilet would stop up or over flow or something. I will use my own thanks... LOL

Source(s): Me

yea, cuz it's gross.