Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

how can i be her?

im 15 and i watched the movie orange county. it had catherine o hara in it. she is so pretty. so my hair is brown and long. now i cut it up to my shoulders and i dyed it blonde to look like her. now im thinking about getting a nose job and some breast implants just to be like her. how can i look like her without cosmetic surgery? i even act just like her and i dress like her the way she did in the movie. i have a picture of her on my wall and i kiss her goodnight before i go to bed. how can i be her? help! i love her so much. she looks like my aunt.

Favorite Answer

STOP IT NOW, you will never be happy as someone else.. you think you will, but you won't.

Now look at me... NO NO NO! Snap outta it!

This is a very unhealthy obsession. At 15 you shouldn't even be considering plastic surgery. And the fact that you don't want to be yourself but change to be just like a fictional movie character is not healthy at all. You should talk to someone about this, your parents or a counselor. Be you.. not a made up character from a movie that came out almost 10 years ago.

Ahaha, this is a joke, right? Good one.

Try being yourself. It's not worth trying to be someone else, especially since she's like thirty eight years older than you. I'd hate to sound harsh, but : GET.A.LIFE. Don't be so naive.

Please tell me you are not serious.

Just be you. I know it can be hard with all the emphasis on beauty today.

I have a sister who everybody thinks is just gorgeous, blond blue eyes & very petite.

Also if she looks like your aunt you might look a little like her & just don't see it yet. Give it time & Be yourself!!!

• Granny

You scare me!

What's so bad about looking like you? It's one thing to wear your hair like someone you think is hot, but kissing her picture good night, acting like her and thinking about plastic surgery is sick.

I'm sorry I couldn't support your desire to look like her. What if Catherine O'Hara gets fat? Will you still want to look like her?

alyssa, if you can look and act like Catherine O' Hara, then maybe you can find a job in showbiz for an extra , maybe for her

why would you want to look just like some one? you will never be her because there is already one of her. I can see if you got her hair cut, but dont do the surgery. BE ORIGINAL!

Seriously, do not idolize and try to clone yourself into another person, esp. a celebrity. If you want to 'improve yourself' do what suites you, and do something that is original and defines YOU.

Just be yourself and dont try to be like others

Isn't she the mom from the HOME ALONE movies?

She is SO ugly