what is the average life spanned for ants?how long do they live.?

Favorite Answer

Ant colonies can be long-lived. The queens themselves can live for up to 30 years, while workers live from 1 to 3 years. Males, however, are short lived and live for only a few weeks.

Source(s): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ants
  • alas

i does no longer have spent plenty time hoping from job to job attempting to choose what i actually needed to do for a residing. As a toddler, I observed the very final Apollo venture launch and the Skylab launches and that i knew i desired to be an aerospace engineer. even nonetheless, i became into an emergency medical technician first, then a firefighter, then policeman (internship, by no skill actual grew to grow to be a police officer), the went into the army, owned my very own employer when I have been given out, then tried the army, then desperate it became into time to be an aerospace engineer. I earned my engineering degree 4 years in the past on the age of 36. So if the human lifespan became into basically 40 years, i could be ineffective now having basically been an aerospace engineer for 4 years, or a million/10 of my existence. i'm basically attending to the element the place i will act on my own in my field with little or no supervision. If I had began impressive out of highschool and made it by way of college, i might a minimum of have had an prolonged time in my dream job. the only draw back is that i does no longer have as plenty existence adventure as I do now.

they live for about 2 months but they can live underwater for 3 weeks before drowning, cool huh!

I guess it would depend on how many people stepped on a dozen or so.Probably about a week to two weeks.

Source(s): Common knowlege.

um wow thats a really weird question but i think that its about 2-3 weels

til i squish them or get them with some raid