I need some ideas for rabbit toys?

my parents won't let me buy toys so i need ideas to make toys from household items.

Favorite Answer

I had a house rabbit, and he loved things to chew and things he could pick up in his mouth and toss.

You could go see what stores have for rabbit throw toys, then figure out a way to make something similar.

He played with a ball some. He pushed at it with his nose. The balled up sox is a good idea too.

Hold your bunny gently and often so it will be tame and trusting.

Enjoy your little darling!

Source(s): I have 5 rats. I have had 3 rabbits, hamsters,3 ferrets, a guinea pig, dogs, cats, mice and gerbils.

Some of the best toys for our rabbits are very inexpensive or even free. An empty toilet paper roll stuffed with hay, a cat ball that has the litte bell inside, a ring from a canning jar, a tuna can with no sharp edges are just a few ideas that come to mind.

Source(s): Rabbit breeder and showman for many years.

These are some of my favourites that keep my binnies entertained: Paper mobile: Get a strip of solid cardboard on poke holes along it tear some thin paper into strips and poke them through the holes on the cardboard. It looks like a strange flat octopus... the bunnies lov tearing and nibbling the paper strips... mine bite them and run through the paper wall. Stuffed toilet roll: Take an empty toilet paper roll and stuff the inside with timothy hay! Quick, easy and they love getting the hay out and rolling it around. Rattler: Small plastic soda bottle with the lid off. Put a little grain or pellets in the bottle and put it in the cage! It will make a rattling sound when they roll it around plus pellets will fall out occassionally (you can also use diced fruit/veg)

rabbits love baskets. they lay in them and tip them over. they also like to play with bouncy balls. my rabbit loved chewing on stuff so i would git her a bare toilet paper roll to chew on.

one idea would be to make stuff from old clothes, like socks! you could paint them orange, sew them in the shape of a carrot, and stuff with more socks!!! sorry if it's dumb.

paper towel tubes or toilet paper tubes make sure no glue on them an empty paper bag that is proportionate to the bunny