Tracing Telemarketing calls?

I just received a call from a telemarketer that was extremely rude. I want to call the company back and complain. Is there any way that I can trace the call back, and get the number of the company?

Favorite Answer

YUP!

Press *69 and call back!

hahahahahaa I love doing that to hang-up callers.

I had this happen to me, it was a satelite dish company, they kept calling 2 times a day for 2 weeks. It5 was the same guy and he was so rude, I told him to stop calling my damn # and he told me he should slap my face for my language. I tried to complain but unless you get information from them you can't the only other way is to have a tracing service put on your phone and it costs 6.95 everytime you trace a #. If the same telemarketer calls you back, get info, act like you are interested in what they are selling so you can get a company name a sales persons name. You need the info. Always tell any telemarketer that you are on the "NO Call List" this makes them stop because they can be prosecuted for calling # on that klist, tell them that regaurdless if you are or not. Good luck

Even better . . . report them. Do a search for "No Call List" for your state and fill out the online form.

Since I have started doing this, we have had fewer and fewer telemarketing calls. I also made sure that no only was the home phone registered, so were the cell phones.

I want to invent software to trace back and blow up the phone service!!! Make a virus that will fry their systems.