Domestic abuse against MEN ?? women beating men into submission ?? how often does it happen ?

Favorite Answer

A have known a few pretty big ladies who abuse smaller boyfriends. I have a associate who hits her boyfriend a lot. One time he called the police and they refused to help him. I have had a girlfriend who a would allow to hit me when she was mad. She once pulled a knife on me on Christmas day. I allowed her to do this because I hit a girlfriend when I was 19. I felt so bad that I promised myself I would never hit another woman in my life. Well my ex knew this and took full advantage of it. I'm a 6'2" 260 pound former football star. Can you imagine this little woman hitting me all the time. When I finally became fed up with her I grabbed her after she hit me and put her in a bear hug. Can you believe she called the Cops on me and tried to get me put in jail. The cop didn't arrest me because he could tell she was the aggressor. He advised me to get a room and sleep there for the night. I soon stop loving this lady and moved on because she took my kindness for weakness. I still want hit a woman but this time around I will leave any woman who believes she can slap, scratch, hit or threaten me just because she feels she has the right to hit me because I'm a big guy. Abuse is abuse male or female, big or small in my opinion.

I think it happens a lot.

It's more like the woman attacks the man and the man doesn't strike back because he knows it's not ok to hit a woman.

He might feel bad for the woman. He might love her too much to walk out. That's how I would picture it.

He probably thinks "What's a few bumps and bruises. I'm a man, I can take it."

it actually happens more than domestic violence against women it just doesnt get the publicity i think its because men are ashamed to admit it. where as say 1 in 8 women suffer domestic violence 2 in 8 men suffer (just eg not actual figures)

it does happen because a ot of men will not defend themselfs from violent attacks by women

because of the taboo.

the same thing with male police officers, they find it difficult to deal with violent females

the other thing is it often goes unseen as they don't tend to like look stupid by admitting the abuse

Men do it more..they are stronger.

I'm sure it does happen but not as much maybe..4-1?

• ?

it happens alot more tham you would think. i suppose that the man doesn't want to hit the woman back so he just takes it........but my husband likes to joke and tell people that he is a member of B A A H , BATTERED AND ABUSED HUSBANDS. but i promise he is not abused.

It happens a lot. It's too embarrassing for a lot of people to talk about. I haven't done it yet but it crossed my mind once.

idk...but my friend's wife beats on him. he showed me scars and scatches and police has been to there house 3 times.

he never lays a hand on her either, just takes it and goes on.

it is sad...

• VENOM!

you'll be surprised.

Most of the time its done by bashing them psychologically.

I dont know but if it includes sex sign me up.