Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

A question for guys...?

I need a compliment that guys love to get... like how girls like to be called "beautiful" or "pretty"... what is a good compliment for guys?

Favorite Answer

Rugged, handsome, you could even say he looks like Brad Pitt or Matt damon or whomsoever

• adacam

The 'feeling safe' and 'nice smell' ones at the top are really great, they'd go down very well.

A girl I was going out with for quite a while told me that if she'd had a bad day at work, or was just generally feeling down, I always seemed to put her in a fantastic mood without even trying. That made me feel good!

Also, actions can speak louder than words; initiating sex is about as good a compliment as you can give him, because you're telling him he turns you on. If you actually say the words 'You look SO sexy today...' while unbuttoning his shirt, all the better... (I'm assuming this is for your partner, this one doesn't really count for strangers!).

Wow I'm totally interested by this question, great to hear what guys have to say...those are some serious compliments...I wonder if you were asking about compliments a girl could say more generally like passing by a guy in the hallway or something? I know you want the guys opinion, but I think saying little things like, cool shoes or you look cute in that t-shirt it brings out your eyes are also okay and appreciated by guys. Or, nowadays, you can say things like "Not a lot of guys can pull off the murse, or the hemp necklace/bracelet". :)

guys identify with what they do. take a genuine interest in their sport or proffession and tell them you want to learn.

I love the way you smell, it drives me wild.

I love your personality, your hott!! course when they scream your name, that's all we need to hear!

Wow, are all boys "built that big too?"

He'll love that believe me

Umm..I like it when girls talk about my muscles.

hehe.. i like the safe one .. ill try that somethime

Tell him that you think that he is smart and/or handsome.