How do you win the Mickie James vs. Great Khali on Smackdown! vs. RAW 2007?

I've tried it so many times now. It is pretty much impossible. It gets me so mad. For those of you who beat it, how did you?!!!

Update:

You can't get out of the ring, and you have to play with Mickie James, one player, on Legend difficulty.

Update 2:

You can't get out of the ring, and you have to play with Mickie James, one player, on Legend difficulty. You can't change any match rules, and you can't turn DQ off!!!

Update 3:

PEOPLE, I CANT, REPEAT CANT GET OUT OF THE RING!!! SO STOP TELLING ME TO GET CHAIRS AND SUCH!!!!!!!!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

change khali's finisher to a diving move or a rope move. edit mickie's moveset and give her good moves. running moves would be the best choice since you can't lift him and your strike moves bounce off. then give her a better finisher if desired; the mick kick worked fine for me.then keep doing the running moves until khali is red in damage.

hope this helps. it is how i did it.

• 4 years ago

Mickie James Vs

• 1 decade ago

To win the challenge, you should change Mickie James moves to no lift up moves. Also change the running grapple to the spear that Goldberg has in Smackdown HCTP and the running STO because they are moves that dont require lift up and are powerful moves. Change her special to something good and no lift up. Then keep using those running grapple moves untill his body is weaken then use your specials.

• 1 decade ago

change mickie james running grapple to the running STO. also make all of her moves hurricaranas and ddts or any other move where ur not required to pick him up. then use the angle slam as a special.(only works with full momentum). continuously running STO and diving spear him. took me 5 minutes to get the pin

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just Keep Hitting Him Then When Have Finisher Chick Kick Him Thats How I Did It

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

( TWO WAYS )

MICKIE JAMES ( YOU ) VS THE GREAT KHALI - YOU CAN TURN THE DQ OFF AND JUST BEAT HIM UP

MICKIE JAMES ( YOU ) VS THE GREAT KHALI - YOU CAN TURN DQ OF AND TAKE THE GREAT KHALI OUT OF THE RING AND JUST KEEP ON HITTING HIM WITH THE CHAIR AND ON THE COUNT OF 9 JUST GET BACK IN THE RING

• Rex
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Or you can get someone to play Khali and take the pounding.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you got to hurt the ref then use a chair and just keep using the finisher and the chair!!

• mytych
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

try very problematic to counter his strikes so which you would be able to easily save kicking him. try strikes that don't contain lifting him up. ultimately, he will take adequate harm. Use a ending circulate to end him off.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Turn Dq off and whoop khalis ***!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.