How do i get closer to my half sister when she is not a virgin and i still am?

we don't really connect that good because we don't have nothing in common and it hurts because i know she's a slut but yet i want to be one of her best friends what should i Do?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well, i would start by not calling someone i want to be friends with a slut. start changing your feelings towards her, your attitude should change and once you over look that, maybe you can get closer to her.

• 1 decade ago

Okay, well first friends in need are friends in deed. she will probably like to be friends with you as much as you do with her anyway. so she's not a virgin that's one thing you don't have in common so look for other things you do have in common. you said you don't have anything in common, well there must be something that you could do that not necessarily you like but she does. friendship is all about compromise. But don't wait until its too late because if you really want to be her friend you need to show her that you love and support her and can do some of the things she likes doing and if she can see that then maybe she will do some of the things you like doing as well. (Good luck)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why would you want to get close to her, it sounds like you need a friend and she's not a very good influence. Your virginity is something to be treasured, do you know how rare it is nowadays? Keep it until you are married, he will love you more for it and you will feel much better about your self worth.

• 1 decade ago

If you truly want this, first, prepare yourself for the possibility it just won't happen.

What you could do is put aside what you "Think" of her and her lifestyle, then tell her you want to try to have a closer relationship and find out what the 2 of you have in common.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What does who a person sleeps with have anything to do with being their friend? Or how much she does it? That shouldn't matter. Try finding something ELSE to talk about besides sex...lol.

• 1 decade ago

Why should being a virgin or not have anything to do with whether or not you have a relationship with your half sister? I don't understand.

• 1 decade ago

Wow! Did not know losing your virginity made you a s*ut! Why would she want to be YOUR friend when you are so closed minded and calling her names?

• Sandra
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What does sex have to do with being friends or sisters? You both like boys, right? Talk about which stars you each like, music, school stuff, mutual friends, your parents, clothes & fashion....

• 1 decade ago

Why does her virginity bother you? Its not like shes a different person now.

• 1 decade ago

be more forgiving, and less judgemental. If Jesus did not forgive us, where would we be? Still unsaved. Not everyone can walk the straight and narrow. Those who can, should not be selfrightous about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.