**Pregnancy Wonders**?

~*Please No Rude Answers*~

Ok..I have not been to the Dr. yet. so i need to know what it feels like when you are in your 1st trimester of pregnancy..

*Do you cramp a little??

*If so were at exactly??

*Do you get headaches??

*Do you get tired easily??? even after just a couple hours of being awake?

***And just the others things that happen in the 1st trimester...If you have experiance please answer**

Favorite Answer

Tender breasts. Increased hormone production may make your breasts unusually sensitive. Your breasts will probably feel fuller and heavier. Wearing a more supportive bra or a sports bra may help.

Bouts of nausea. Many women have queasiness, nausea or vomiting in early pregnancy — probably due to normal hormonal changes. Nausea tends to be worse in the morning, but it can last all day. To help relieve this pregnancy symptom, eat small, frequent meals throughout the day. Suck on hard candy. Try ginger ale or ginger tea. Lemon and peppermint sometimes help, too. Avoid foods or smells that make your nausea worse.

If you're not able to eat or drink for more than 24 hours, contact your health care provider.

Unusual fatigue. You may feel tired as your body prepares to support the pregnancy. Your heart will pump faster and harder, and your pulse will quicken. To combat fatigue, rest as much as you can. Make sure you're getting enough iron and protein. Include physical activity in your daily routine, such as a brisk walk.

Increased urination. You may need to urinate more often as your enlarging uterus presses on your bladder during the first few months of pregnancy. The same pressure may cause you to leak urine when sneezing, coughing or laughing. To help prevent urinary tract infections, urinate whenever you feel the need to. If you're losing sleep due to middle-of-the-night bathroom trips, drink less fluid in the evening. If you're worried about leaking urine, panty liners may offer a sense of security.

Dizziness. Normal circulatory changes in early pregnancy may leave you feeling a little dizzy. Stress, fatigue and hunger also may play a role. To prevent mild, occasional dizziness, avoid prolonged standing. Rise slowly after lying or sitting down. If you start to feel dizzy while you're driving, pull over. If you're standing when dizziness hits, sit or lie down.

Seek prompt care if the dizziness is severe and occurs with abdominal pain or vaginal bleeding. This may indicate an ectopic pregnancy — a condition in which the fertilized egg implants itself outside the uterus. To prevent life-threatening complications, the ectopic tissue must be removed.

Your emotions

Pregnancy may leave you feeling delighted, anxious, exhilarated and exhausted — sometimes all at once. Even if you're thrilled about being pregnant, a new baby adds emotional stress to your life.

It's natural to worry about your baby's health, your adjustment to motherhood and the financial demands of raising a child. You may wonder how the baby will affect your relationship with your partner or what type of parents you'll be. If you work outside the home, you may worry about your productivity on the job and how to balance the competing demands of family and career.

You may also experience misgivings and bouts of weepiness or mood swings. To cope with these emotions, remind yourself that what you're feeling is normal. Take good care of yourself, and look to your partner and other loved ones for understanding and encouragement. If the mood changes become severe or intense, consult your health care provider for additional support.

During my 1st trimester I was sleeping a lot. When I 1st when to the Dr.( when I was 2 months) they gave me pills that I have to take everyday, and that when morning sickness started. I'm now 8 months pregant. I didn't cramp at all just a little contractions. They feel like cramps, but only last for 1 to 3 seconds.

I am pregnant with our first baby. I just started the 2nd trimester. I get headaches a lot, am constantly tired, and yes you can get pains, but if they are too severe or you are spotting then go to the ER immediately. I would also suggest seeing an OB or at least your family doctor ASAP. Also, get on some good prenatal vitamins, they help tremendously! Congrats!!

both times in the first trimester i would sleep for like 18 hours a day i was EXHAUSTED like you would never believe, i had morning sickness, cramps like period pains and tender breasts, also really reall dark nipples! i didnt suffer froim headaches but i did suffer and do suffer from low blood pressure in this pregnancy. i also had really bad memory loss, i would go to the shp and say bread bread bread all the way there and would come home with bleach! keeping lists and diarys didnt help either, its really annoying i hope you dont get that!

• tanner

My first - I cramped for 1 wk before I knew I was pregnant, it was around the time I would of gotten my period. No headaches, not tired until about 8 wks.

My second - No cramping. Yes headaches. I was very tired at around 4-6 wks (was sick around 4 wks) & felt like crap until around 3 1/2 months.

If you are pregnant and you're in your first trimester there will be morning sickness, you'll be tired alot, nausea, and maybe some headaches as well. It varies from woman to woman

You can have all of the above, including nausea, actual vomitting etc. But, dont take those symptoms as actual proof that you are pregnant, if that's the point of your question.

Source(s): Experience-2 children

i had stomach pains ,feelt sick, sore breasts, tierd all the time,felt bloated, skin and hhair felt greasy, moody,went of food,consipated, peeing more,cramps were low down

lots of nausea... tender breasts... fatigue... those are some of the things that i felt when i was pregnant...