I have windows My blinking cursor was thin, now its fat.. How do I change this fat cursor to a thin one?

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Press the [Insert] key.

  • 1 decade ago

    It is because you might have accidentally hit the INS key, which would replace every character you typed instead of pushing it forward. Try it in a text editor such as notepad, wordpad, or Word!

    All you have to do is hit the INS key (usually found top of DEL key) and you'll get the "thin" cursor again.

  • 1 decade ago

    It all depends on what program you're using. Ussually a skinny curser means it's in insert mode while a fat one means its in overwrite mode. Try hitting the insert key on your keyboard.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.