How would you react if the Boston Red Sox won the World Series in 2007?

Best Answer

Well, when they won in 2004 it was against my team!!!!! However, how could you not be happy for them after so many years??!!

I thought, well, we'll win next year and it took two years - but we are the World Champions!

If the Sox win, I'll be happy for them and immediately begin to look forward to 2008 and what kind of team the Cards can put together.

May the best team win!

• Deke

Well, I definitely wouldn't be as enthused as the last time around. I'd still be happy for them.

I know a lot of folks from Boston and they have great fans; but, part of me would still feel like they're buying their rings just like the Yankees are trying to do.

So, I would have to say I would have mixed feelings, but more positive than negative. If they do win and you ask the same question next year, I might be leaning the other way.

That would not be a shock at all, given the talent and the chemistry. As long as they didn't beat my Padres in the World Series, I'd be very happy for them, and of course be even happier for my wife (who is a Red Sox fan, 100%)

• white

i can assert it loud: I CRIED, i'm from Dom Rep, and have been i think of the main important purple Sox usa fan from this territories, and you does not comprehend the emotion we right here felt as quickly as we gained, specifically for seeing enormous Papi (David Ortiz), Manny Ramírez and Pedro Martínez to administration and carry the team of their shoulders, for sure with the large artwork additionally of: Jason Varitek, Curt Schilling, Trot Nixon, and so on. as quickly as we first have been dropping with the help of the Yankees interior the ALCS, i did no longer loose wish (it incredibly is the final situation you loose as an previous state says), yet as quickly as we began prevailing, and with the take carry of hitting of Ortiz and Jhonny Damon's HR, it became frightening, thw genuine international sequence became that ALCS, perhaps the main suitable sequence ever performed interior the historic previous of baseball. I understand a lot the Yankees employer, as a count of actuality the main suitable team ever in any discipline. yet I wager anybody, that any fan from any team of any interest has never enjoyed a lot as we purple sox followers did it that 2004.

I will go Crazy and Mad, 2nd half the RED SOX will be Better then the Yankees again.

GO SOX 10 Games ahead of the Bronx Bombers and the Canadian Bluebirds.

The only way i would be more excited is if the Cubs win the world series

I would be very happy! I really love them. However, even if they dont win, I still love them and watch almost every game. Nothing will beat my euphoria in 2004 but, I can try to get that excited again..lol...

Wouldn't be surprised at all... Great season for them this year. Best of luck to the Red Sox.

Source(s): GO GIANTS GO!

Would be bummed. Not because I don't like the Sox, but because they would have to beat my Angels to get there, and beat my Dodgers in the Series. :D

I'd be happy for them, as long as they don't beat the Phillies in doing so. Yeah, yeah, I know, the Phillies won't get that far. Any other NL team, then I'd like to see the Bosox take it.