Which City in the Bay Area is best o live in?

This question is for Bay Area residents. Which City in the Bay Area would you recommend to live in which has a nice neighborhood, 0% crime rate, good schools, and has no gang-bangers? I plan to move to the Bay Area. Thanks

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

there are no zero crime rate areas. but some of the nicer areas are on the peninsula in the bay area. like san carlos and belmont saratoga and emerald hills

• pgsl
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It's hard to say a city with absolutely no crime rate, or gang bangers. You could find it online to check on crime rates.

Cupertino has good schools, and it's very close to San Jose and other downtown in the south. If you like huge cities, SF is great too. Fremont is not a bad place to be, but it's not downtown, however it's about 20 min. to SJ area, and close to 1 hour to SF. Forget Oakland.

• 1 decade ago

HAHAHA I dont think there is any cities in the Bay Area with 0% crime rate or no gang bangers and as far as good schools, u would have to go private for that!!! Sorry to tell ya!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Marin County is the nicest, but most expensive. San Mateo County is also very nice, but also expensive. The East Bay is cheapest, but has some very nice neighborhoods. The South Bay, San Jose and 'Silicon Valley' are fair-to-middling but you'll probably be closer to where you're working.

Crime is not really that much of a problem except in the very worst neighborhoods.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Avoid Oakland except for the hills and stay clear of Richmond and San Pablo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Either "The Hills" In Oakland, Or walnut Creek. Oakland Is much better though, it has fantastic schools. If you need any school suggestions for Oakland, I would check out this school: http://headroyce.com/ Its quite pricey but worth it. Both My 12 year old daughter and 8 year old son go here and just love it.

• 1 decade ago

upper millbre is nice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.