Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Do real men two-time?

Favorite Answer

A real man is one who treats a woman with respect. Treats her like a lady. A real man will help her when she needs it. A real man may notice a good looking lady but will stick with the one he has. A real man will do whatever it takes to provide, care, honor, and love the woman he choose.

So to answer your question, a real man wouldn't cheat, lie, steal, or cause you to mistrust him in anyway. He wouldn't have to, because a real man would have the woman of his dreams.

Don't listen to kat, as she didn't read your question right or has no knowledge about it. To answer your real question of Do real men cheat? No a REAL man will never cheat.

if there is a reason, good or wrong, anything is possible.... the key thing is to know your guy and try your best to not allow a reason for this to happen.... unless he is just an @sshole...

Source(s): me
  • jude

no real man will cheat, just an insecure, self centered, narcissistic man.

• Jared

Generalizations are a bad idea (except for that one, about generalizations =D).

all men have it in them and from my experience all the guys in my life have,(my dad,my moms boyfriend,my boyfriend and every guy I know that isn't gay has.

eventually

No, I never have.