Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Do real men two-time?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A real man is one who treats a woman with respect. Treats her like a lady. A real man will help her when she needs it. A real man may notice a good looking lady but will stick with the one he has. A real man will do whatever it takes to provide, care, honor, and love the woman he choose.

So to answer your question, a real man wouldn't cheat, lie, steal, or cause you to mistrust him in anyway. He wouldn't have to, because a real man would have the woman of his dreams.

• 1 decade ago

Don't listen to kat, as she didn't read your question right or has no knowledge about it. To answer your real question of Do real men cheat? No a REAL man will never cheat.

• 1 decade ago

if there is a reason, good or wrong, anything is possible.... the key thing is to know your guy and try your best to not allow a reason for this to happen.... unless he is just an @sshole...

Source(s): me
  • jude
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

no real man will cheat, just an insecure, self centered, narcissistic man.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jared
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Generalizations are a bad idea (except for that one, about generalizations =D).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

all men have it in them and from my experience all the guys in my life have,(my dad,my moms boyfriend,my boyfriend and every guy I know that isn't gay has.

• 1 decade ago

eventually

• 1 decade ago

No, I never have.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.